What makes GRiT better?
SUPERIOR PROTECTION: Your GRiT is dentist prescribed, lab designed. Each guard is created based on the sport(s) being played, age, level of competition, orthodontics, mixed dentition, clefts, missing teeth, and anatomical variations.
PROS VS CONS: The pros of a custom GRiT mouthguard are unlimited:
* Excellent fit and comfort.
* Easy to breathe and speak - no "clenching."
* Multilayer protection.
* Custom colors and designs.
* If properly taken care of, will last for years.
Cons? We have yet to think of one.
CUSTOM FIT: Unlike a boil-and-bite, a custom GRiT mouthguard is made from a model of your actual teeth.
COMPETITIVE PRICING: We are competitive and fair when it comes to our pricing. If you think spending $100-$300 on a mouthguard is expensive, wait until you have to pay $1000's in dental bills for having a tooth knocked out!
Does GRiT offer any guarantees?
GRiT guarantees that your custom mouthguard will fit the model we create from your self-impression kit. We reserve the right to request a new impression if our dental professionals feel that a quality mouthguard cannot be constructed. Another impression kit will be sent to you at a discounted cost (including shipping charges). A quality impression needs to replicate all necessary teeth along with the gum area above the teeth, extending up under the lip and cheeks. Only if this is accomplished will the retention and protection necessary be provided. This being said, it is imperative that you follow the self-impression kit instructions very, very carefully. If you still have questions, please give us a call at (847) 345-2588, or email us at email@example.com.
It is your responsibility to let us know if your custom mouthguard does not fit properly within 4 days of receiving it. This will enable us to determine any problems and make the necessary adjustments. If adjustments cannot be made, we will remake your mouthguard for FREE!*
We take tremendous pride in the quality and protective nature of our custom mouthguards. Each is carefully inspected and will not be shipped until it is approved by one of our dental professionals.
*Any GRiT NOT created with the use of our self-impression kit or a GRiT Network dentist is excluded from the GRiT MouthGuards' Guarantee as we are unable to ensure these impressions fit the customer properly. Your claim MUST be made within 4 days of receiving your GRiT MouthGuard to be eligible for any complimentary services. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
How long will it take before I receive my GRiT?
We work hard to handcraft and ship your custom mouthguard in a timely manner; on average, 2 to 3 weeks from the time we receive your dental impression. If you need your mouthguard sooner, we do offer an expedited service option. For an additional $36, your GRiT will ship out within 7 business days.
Please note that GRiT is not responsible for lost, stolen, or undeliverable packages, so please be sure to provide the correct shipping information!
Advanced, Hybrid, Elite Protection. What's the difference?
ADVANCED: Recommended for adult athletes who compete and/or train in light-moderate contact sports like softball, basketball, grappling, etc.
HYBRID: Recommended for adult athletes who compete and/or train in both light-moderate contact sports and heavy contact sports, i.e. grappling and mma.
ELiTE: Recommended for adult athletes who compete and/or train in heavy contact sports like mma, boxing, bull riding, etc.
Privacy at GRiT MouthGuards
Trust Us with Your Information
1. What type of information do we collect?We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. How do we collect the information? When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. Why do we collect such personal information? We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:1. To provide and operate the Services;2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;3. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; 4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. How do we store, use, share, and disclose our site visitors' personal information? Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. How do we communicate with our site visitors? We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
6. How can you withdraw your consent? If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: PO Box 1172 Belvidere IL 61008.
7. Questions and your contact information: If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: PO Box 1172 Belvidere IL 61008.